Jack B. Nimble review
500 MB available space
Jack B. Nimble Review
Jack B. Nimble is an application designed by Sean Noonan. Jack B. Nimble was first published on . It is available for Steam, Other.
Jack was nimble,
Jack was quick,
Jack whipped every candlestick...Leap and dash across spooky hilltops, gothic cityscapes, dank dungeons and more! Whip candles to multiply your score, and use your environment to slow down and stay in control of the action; but watch out for obstacles that block your path!
With a score system based on player accuracy and distance traveled, timing and skill are key to achieving a position atop the leaderboard. Are you nimble enough?
- High speed side-scrolling action
- Authentic retro Game Boy era visuals
- Accessible single input control scheme - just jump and whip!
- 8 characters to choose from
- 6 endless, increasingly difficult levels to master
- Thumping chip tune soundtrack
Jack B. Nimble DevelopersA game by Sean Noonan
With music by Barry Topping