Lost Marbles review
350 MB available space
Lost Marbles Review
Lost Marbles is an app created by Binary Takeover. Lost Marbles was first published on . Lost Marbles is accessible on Steam, Other.
Oh look, it's just another "marble" game. What is this, 1984? Wait...I can control three marbles at once? Well that's completely different and kind of cool. I get to use my marbles together to solve puzzles, all with tight controls and awesome physics? Tell me more!
Well thank you for asking. Each marble has a different material and special power: Rubber can jump, Paper can shrink, and Metal can boost. They interact with the world as you might expect: Rubber floats on water, Paper burns in fire, Metal uses its sheer mass to destroy things. Combine the strengths of each marble to overcome a multitude of hazards as you race to the end of each level in search of the fastest time!
Welcome to Lost Marbles. We hope you enjoy your stay.
*** You can download a demo for Windows or Mac from our site ***
- Challenging platforming mixed with puzzle solving
- Colorful visuals and charming music create a dazzling world
- Now with 40 levels!
- Hardcore Mode + unlockable skins
- Online leaderboards to challenge your friends
- Xbox 360 controller support
- 100% Indie and made by two guys. Is that really a feature?