The Deer review
Wpdots.net is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
The Deer Review
The Deer is an application designed by Dodo Digital. The Deer was first published on . It is available on the following platforms: Steam.
- 3 different modes to choose from: Origins, Story, and Rudolph's Revenge.
- Highly detailed map inspired by the Colorado wilderness.
- Enemy is inspired by real life legends such as the Skinwalker and Wendigo.
- Steam Achievements.
Origins ModeTake on the role of deer hunter, Mark Owens, in this mode which takes place years before story mode where you will have to prevent the curse of the Agilevak from taking over Grapeberry State Park.
- Dynamic Gameplay with Player, Enemy, and Item spawns changing every time you play.
- Collect the Totems while avoiding the Agilevak.
- Avoidable AI.
Story ModeTake on the role of bigfoot hunter, Anthony Grant, with your partner, Chad Foster, in this longer mode where you will uncover the truth of the real reason why Grapeberry State Park closed down a year ago.
- Companion: Chad Foster.
- 4 Different Endings.
- 7 Collectibles that unlock an achievement when found.
Rudolph's Revenge ModeHelp save Christmas in this mode before Rudolph takes his revenge!
- Collect 7 presents.
- Rudolph skin for The Deer.